Monday, April 22, 2013

You Know What REALLY Grinds My Gears....

Ok so here’s my problem with society. Now at first I thought my biggest problem with society would be
double standards. Now don’t get me wrong, double standards still get under my skin like no other. I hate how a dude gets so much “play” for sleeping around, while women are judged and called hoes, or how women can’t sign up for infantry or why male nurses are frowned upon like…why does it matter. A dude is hoe for sleeping around, women should be allowed to voluntarily go infantry and male nurses are the same as any other fucking nurse….I’m just saying…

But anyway my problem with society right RIGHT now that I have noticed and come to hate more and more IS: everybody has SOMETHING to say about everybody else. Yup, there you have it. That is my number one gripe with our world. Now let me break it down for you and give a few examples so you can see what I’m talking about. This year during tax season (now don’t sit and front like you weren’t excited about getting your taxes, pay off some bills, take care of some things that needed a lump sum of money for etc, it’s OK) EVERYBODY was talking shit about taxes like, “Shout out to all the people who only have money during tax season” or “Shout out to all the moms that keep their kids fresh only during tax season” or “All ya’ll niggas looking forward to tax season gonna be broke in a couple of weeks”, etc…and I’m like….please….all of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Straight like that. Now me personally, I owed for the 2012 tax season so I didn’t get to reap the benefits of it really this year, but the years before hand, yes, you got damn right I’m looking forward to tax season. Now I completely understand that some people manipulate use the tax system as a way to use the government to get money, haven’t worked all year but getting $5000 back in taxes for nothing every year, that I understand. But If I have the ability to get some of this money back that the government takes out of my check every two weeks then yes let me get that back, let me get my kids this that and the third, let me take care of some bills or catch up on some bills because as a hard working American citizen I deserve to get that shit back. I get up and go to work every day, I work 40 plus hours a week to provide for my kids to make sure that they have the things that they need, I’m tired and sacrifice spending on the things I want to make sure we all have the things that we need, so yes BITCH, yes I am going to spend my tax money however the fuck I chose to and unless you’re paying my bills or putting food on my table then mind your own business about what I do with my money.

Another example are all these posts about what a women/man should/shouldn’t do to keep a man/woman. You know those posts like “A good woman never lets her man leave the house horny or hungry” or “A good man wakes his women up with head and breakfast” or other dumb shit as such. Number ONE…if a person isn’t ready or doesn’t want to really be in a relationship, there is nothing you can do to change that fact but let that person go. Because they will cheat, they will not give you the attention you deserve and they will take you for granted. They in fact will know that they don’t deserve you but what they want is more important than anything else so they will stay in it until you walk away from it. So far all the people who think that there is something you can do to keep a man or a woman from straying, there isn’t. Sorry to tell you. Not saying that there aren’t certain things that you should do while you’re in a relationship with someone because of course there are things that you should do just because that is your significant other and you should want to, because that’s who you’re with. But people need to stop trying to get into other people’s business and just focus on you and your relationship. Get rid of that mindset that you can control someone or change someone. Only person you can control or change is YOU.

This last example is one that I absolutely make a point to do any chance I’m just running out real quick. I HATE when people talk about people who walk out the house in a bonnet or sweat pants or just dressed down in general. For one, if YOU’RE not wearing it, why does it matter? I’m really curious to know that because people seriously be extra mad about it. Now I do agree that everything ain’t for everybody, meaning I’m not gonna walk out the house in some shit way too small for me or nothing crazy like that. But if I’m going to the store for a couple of things that will have me in and out, uh yeah….I’m not getting dressed up for that. I don’t care WHO doesn’t like it. I’m just not. I do believe in dressing for success and making an impression and fuck that, just overall just wanting to look nice for the day…therefore on days when I know I’m going to be out and about then I will dress accordingly. But that still is “sometimes” and depends on how tired I am and what I have to do. So why does it matter what I have on? Because you have to see it? If you weren’t looking so hard and all in my face worried about what I have on it wouldn’t bother you now would it? No? I didn’t think so.

Bottom line is that everyone is so NEGATIVE. From people who talk shit about people with kids, to this whole lightskin versus darkskin notion, all the way down to people who straight up and down diss fat people, or people they think are ugly etc. How about you focus on YOU, and what YOU need to do, or what YOU’RE going to eat, or where YOU want to be versus talking shit when the opportunity presents itself. Life is not about who does or doesn't have, or who is ugly vs who is pretty, or who is popular its about the type of person YOU are while you are here on this Earth. Not to mention It is SOOOOO fucking unnecessary and honestly people such as myself get tired of seeing your negative shit and want to punch you in the face….just being honest. Spread peace and love, not hate. Ok…I’m stepping off the soap box…



No comments:

Post a Comment