But anyway off topic, I am really doing this to give you a bit of an "insight" so to speak, on who I am. The type of person that I am, or who I think I am so you can get to know me. Every thing that I write will be and is my opinion or my view. I think that I THINK too much. Hold on let's take a step back. First let me say that I am a poet. I have been for years...literally. I never really starting honing my skill up until about high school though. Then my computer crashed in 08, lost majority of my material....and didn't start REALLY writing again until 2010. Now I said that to say that sometimes as a poet...it's hard to get all of your thoughts down into a form that you would actually consider poetry. Sometimes it's easier to just be able to write your thoughts out in the order they come, without worrying about if it flows right. Basically talking, on paper. Especially if you're like me and have thousands of thoughts running in your mind all the time. Second, lately I have recently noticed how much anger I harbor inside myself. I've been on this venture so to speak, learning about myself and starting to try to be more comfortable with myself, and I have noticed that I am angry, about little things, social things, family things, more than i should be...so I decided to start a blog. I mean, isn't that what blogging about anyway? Writing and posting about what you want to write and post about? The best way for me to vent is to write about it. Freely and openly talk about my view on something (feel free to share your thoughts and comments as well, I'm always up for a good debate) without it necessarily hurting anybody else. I know there will always be people that will disagree or have some smart shit to say because they think they are always right or shit just because you're you, but at the end of the day I'm really doing this for me. Almost like a form of therapy. One that I can even go back to and pull inspiration from in the chance that I have writers block (as I often do), or whatever lol.
Besides its always something that makes you wonder who else thinks like me...Who else sees these different things in the world and are bothered by them, or who else has encountered a similar situation and came to the same generalized thought as I did? I mean granted these will just be my experiences but you never know by sharing your experiences, or thoughts, you could be helping someone who just happens to need some guidance or need to feel like they aren't alone.
Not much else to really say about me except I hope you get something from this, if you read this, and if you regularly take it upon yourself to come and read about what I have to say. And if not...well then shit...lol es lo que es (it is what it is). Peace, love, happiness, all that.



No comments:
Post a Comment