Here's a bit of advice, get yourself a good group of friends. And I mean people who are generally good people who like to get together have fun, chill, smoke, drink, whatever. These people must be reliable as friends, are intelligent and smart, but when it's time to party, it's time to party. This will save you from yourself sometimes. When I get down and out I can always count on my friends to lift my spirits. Even if only temporarily for the moment for that night or whatever. Surrounding yourself around good people that will uplift you, well...it uplifts you. I wouldn't trade my friends for anyone other friends in the world. Using the word "real" becomes a cliche but really....they are. I found out how real they are last year which furthermore leads me to believe that I have the best friends ever invented....I'm just saying (no you can't have them go get your own)....but anyway much love, life, happiness....





No comments:
Post a Comment